Rebirth Surgery of Hymen
The hymen is a thin layer of tissue, a membrane that is usually intact in young women (virgins) forming a barrier to the entrance to the vagina. In some cultures it is very important for the hymen to be intact. Sometimes an operation is necessary to repair it to intact and that is why its recalled as hymen surgery.
What Is Hymenoplasty surgery?
The surgical reconstruction procedure of Hymenoplasty surgery is highly increasing amongst the modern women population in recent years. There are various reasons behind the choice of women to undergo such a surgical procedure. In the hymen surgery, the hymen, the membrane that covers the vaginal passage to prevent from infection in infants, is restored by putting back all the edges in place and stitching it. The surgery can be carried out by empty eyes and after the surgery the hymen and restored in condition as before. The hymen seems intact as before. After the hymenoplasty surgery, the hymen will bleed and tear after the subsequent intercourse causing pain as typical.
The operation is carried out within 20-45 minutes by using local anesthetics. The dissolvable stitches are used in the surgery to pull the edges of the membrane and to restore the hymen covering the passageway of the vagina. After the operation the person can get back to work within a day or two.
The features of the Hymenoplasty surgery:
- Duration of hymen surgery: 20-45 minutes
- Use of anesthesia: Usually local anesthesia is used. Sometimes general anesthesia can be used varying according to the operation condition.
- Inpatient treatment : not necessary
- Hospitalization: Not required. Patient is released after the operation is carried out
- Anesthetics; Short- acting sleeping anesthetics along with general anesthetics can be used depending upon the condition
- Restoration Process : Sexual relation possible on the same day
The reasons behind the women’s desire to have Hymenoplasty surgery:
There are many reasons why a woman might consider undergoing a Hymenoplasty surgery. They include: Some of the reasons for having Hymenoplasty include:
- Cultural or religious reasons: In some cultures, having an intact hymen is very significant as it acts as a signifier of the chastity of a woman. Whether during sexual activity or otherwise, a woman’s hymen can tear. Having cosmetic rebirth surgery to restore the hymen is a way of proving virginity and chastity.
- Psychological healing: If a woman has suffered rape or sexual abuse, it is very likely that her hymen will have torn. As a way to repair the psychological damage of this kind of abuse, some women choose to have hymen surgery to restore them both physically and mentally to the time before the abuse o
- Injury to the hymen: For some women, having an intact hymen that becomes broken during a first sexual experience is very important. In some instances, the hymen can tear before intercourse. Use of tampons and vigorous exercise can all tear the hymen, and in the case of a hymen being torn because of these activities, Hymenoplasty surgery offers a surgical solution.It is also common =ly known as rebirth surgery.
- Revirgination: When a woman begins a relationship with a new partner but has already broken her hymen during sexual intercourse, she may wish to have her hymen surgically restructured.
What is included in hymen repair?
Hymen repair is a easy operation which includes excision of the torn edges before stitching them with fine dissolvable sutures. It is regularly performed under local anesthetic with sedation, however can likewise be performed under general anesthetic.
This surgery is not especially invasive. The hymen really has a secondary layer that will be sown up to cover the torn skin. As it grafts together yet again, the hymen will seem intact. Or, on the other hand if for any reason this is unrealistic then another hymen can be made from the lip of the vagina.
Am I a Candidate for Hymenoplasty?
The best Candidates for this Procedure are Healthy Women with Realistic assumptions about the Procedure. Hymen Reconstruction and Repair may give a Woman the Appearance of Virginity, or Satisfy religious or social Requirements.
For Women who are having the Surgery for Revirgination, the Surgery ought to be performed no less than a month and a half prior to the day of their wedding. Since this Procedure is not medically important, the applicant ought to have a Strong Personal Desire to Restore the Hymen.
The female’s most sensitive erogenous zone. Located near the top of the labia.
- The clitoral hood reduction removes excess skin from above the clitoris, which increases clitoral sensitivity.
- If necessary, we provide the Hoodectomy when customers receive Labiaplasty, and it is for free.
Hymen can have a variety of sizes and shapes –
- In simple words, Hymen is a mucous membrane fold that surrounds and partially covers the vaginal passage or opening in females to protect vagina from infections in infants. The center of hymen with 1cm small hole to allow the normal outflow of menstrual blood when puberty begins.
- Hymen is known to be broken by sexual intercourse, but Indulgence in physical exercise like dancing, horse-riding, cycling, jumping and skipping can break your hymen too. Excessive masturbation, use of tampons can cause damage to the hymen.
- Hymen is not the symbol of virginity. Despite the fact that hymen has no definite function in the body, other than being part of the opening of the vagina; an intact hymen can have great significance as an indicator of a woman’s virginity in Korea.
- It is known that if hymen ruptures, bleeding is always following. In 30% of women, no blood loss occurs during the first vaginal penetration. The hymen may naturally rupture during sports or any physical activity before marriage when young. It is not necessary that a hymen bleeds when broken.
The surgical techniques featured-