Postmenopausal Vaginal Plastic Surgery
What is Postmenopausal Atrophic Virginities?
Postmenopausal atrophic virginities, or vaginal atrophy, is the thinning of the walls of the vagina caused by decreased estrogen levels. This most commonly occurs after menopause.
Menopause is the time in a woman’s life, usually between ages 45 and 55, when her ovaries no longer release eggs. She also stops having menstrual periods. A woman is postmenopausal when she has not had a period for 12 months or more.
Women with vaginal atrophy have a greater chance of chronic vaginal infections and urinary function problems. It can also make sexual intercourse painful.
Symptoms of Vaginal Atrophy
While vaginal atrophy is common, only 20 or 25 percent of women seek medical attention from their doctor.
In some women, symptoms occur during perimenopause, or the years leading up to menopause. In other women, symptoms may not appear until years later, if ever.
Symptoms can include:
- thinning of the vaginal walls
- shortening and tightening of the vaginal canal
- lack of vaginal moisture (vaginal dryness)
- vaginal burning (inflammation)
- spotting of blood after intercourse
- discomfort or pain during intercourse
- pain or burning with urination
- more frequent urinary tract infections
- urinary incontinence (involuntary leakage)
You Can Enjoy Your Sex Life After Menopause.
Experience A Special Vaginal Plastic Surgery After Menopause.
- Menopause means no love and no sex?
You can enjoy as much as you want.
What is the right method of postmenopausal vaginal plastic surgery?
1st Step Diagnosis and Check-up
2nd Steps Postmenopausal vaginal plastic surgery method
3rdSteps Female hormone therapy of Vaginal Plastic Surgery
4th Steps Electrical stimulation therapy and pelvic muscle exercise program